Snap! Did they not get the memo?! The African nation of Ghana was SO thrilled to host Barack Obama and Co. last week that Modern Ghana News gushed a big OOPS. Fourth paragraph down- read it and weep, Barry.
“Mr & Mrs Obama US President Barack Obama is expected to announce a major foreign policy for Africa during his historic two-day visit to Ghana, beginning Friday, July 10, 2009.
Although Mr Obama has made foreign policy pronouncements for some parts of the world since assuming office in January, this year, he is yet to make one for Africa, and his visit to the country, which the White House describes as “one of our most trusted partners in sub-Saharan Africa”, is expected to be used as a platform to unveil his foreign policy for Africa.
“It is expected that President Obama will make a major foreign policy statement on Africa”, Ghana’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Alhaji Mohammed Mumuni, told the Daily Graphic.
For Ghana, Obama’s visit will be a celebration of another milestone in African history as it hosts the first-ever African-American President on this presidential visit to the continent of his birth.
The Air Force One, carrying the 44th American President, his wife, Michelle and two daughters, as well as a retinue of senior US government officials, is expected to touch down at the Kotoka International Airport at 8:30p.m. tomorrow amid tight security by US and Ghanaian security agents.”
You know, this eligibility situation could really get ugly. Anyone for a spot of tea?
Related Posts on Right Soup:
- It Ain’t The Mainstream Media, But The Globe Gets In On Obama Birth/Eligibility Scandal
- Founding Fathers Quote To Remember: Banking Edition
- MSNBC Gets Hoaxed On Palin Story, Has to Issue Retraction
- Judicial Misconduct Alleged In Donofrio’s Obama Eligibility Suit
- Dr. Alan Keyes Suing Barack Obama Over Eligibility
- Michele Bachmann Calls For Investigation Of Obama Judicial Appointment
- Right Sightings
- Michael Savage: Turn Tea Party Into “Impeach Obama” Party
- John Brennan Panders To “Flying Imam” Ringleader
- Why Underwater Loans Are NOT Being Negotiated
- Right Sightings
- National Tea Party Convention: Breitbart Spanks The Media!
- Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration
- It’s Not Civil To Question Obama’s Citizenship