And, if they choose…pretty much ALL of your data. Obama’s Health Care Bill has SO many broad powers granted to the government…it is much more about CONTROL than it is about health care.
Beginning on page 58, line 5, it is revealed that Government will have real-time access to your individual finances, and a National ID Health care card will be issued. From the bill:
5 ‘‘(D) enable the real-time (or near real-time) determination of an individual’s financial responsibility at the point of service and, to the extent possible, prior to service, including whether the individual is eligible for a specific service with a specific physician at a specific facility, which may include utilization of a machine-readable health plan beneficiary identification card;
Enable, where feasible, near real-time adjudication of claims;provide for timely acknowledgment,response, and status reporting applicable to ANY ELECTRONIC TRANSACTION DEEMED APPROPRIATE BY THE SECRETARY.
On page 59 of the bill, Big Brother continues:
21 ‘‘(C) enable electronic funds transfers, in
order to allow automated reconciliation with the
related health care payment and remittance advice;
4 ‘‘(E) require the use of a standard electronic transaction with which health care providers may quickly and efficiently enroll with a
health plan to conduct the other electronic transactions provided for in this part
Here’s Alex Jones on this fabulous feature of Obamacare, and so much more!
Related Posts on Right Soup:
- Feds Move To Seize 4 Mosques And A Skyscraper
- White House Obamacare Unsolicited Email
- Congressional Research Service Says Illegal Aliens CAN Receive Benefits Under House Health Care Bill
- ObamaCare: House Bill Now Says You Can NOT Keep Your Private Insurance
- Twittering ObamaCare: Horrors In The Bill
- Michele Bachmann Calls For Investigation Of Obama Judicial Appointment
- Right Sightings
- Michael Savage: Turn Tea Party Into “Impeach Obama” Party
- John Brennan Panders To “Flying Imam” Ringleader
- Why Underwater Loans Are NOT Being Negotiated
- Right Sightings
- National Tea Party Convention: Breitbart Spanks The Media!
- Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration
- It’s Not Civil To Question Obama’s Citizenship