Informants Wanted: If You Oppose Obamacare, Even In Casual Conversation, The White House Wants To Know ASAP
UPDATE 8/6/09: Think this is all about nothing? The Obama faithful at his Democratic Underground are apparently sending “flags” as fast as they can, and are thoroughly enjoying their new roles as informants. Check it out if you want to see the underbelly of the beast.
If you see, hear, or hear from anyone opposing President Obama’s plan to implement an Orwellian, gi-normous government overhaul of our health care system… the White House wants you to REPORT that person (or persons) STAT.
I am not making this shizz up.
There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to email@example.com.
Now why do they need to see emails about someone’s opinions? And… are they too lazy to Google their own crap to see what web writers are saying about it?
Hell yes, they are. They want you to be a good little Red Shirt and turn those dissident terrorists in. ‘Cuz Obama is real busy right now running this country into the ditch.
Related Posts on Right Soup:
- White House Vs. Fox Smackdown Over Unsolicited Emails
- White House Spying On Citizens May Be Illegal
- Vast Expansion Of Abortion Included In House Healthcare Bill
- Third Parties Sent Out White House Emails?
- Panel Unanimously Recommends Blagojevich Be Impeached
- Michele Bachmann Calls For Investigation Of Obama Judicial Appointment
- Right Sightings
- Michael Savage: Turn Tea Party Into “Impeach Obama” Party
- John Brennan Panders To “Flying Imam” Ringleader
- Why Underwater Loans Are NOT Being Negotiated
- Right Sightings
- National Tea Party Convention: Breitbart Spanks The Media!
- Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration
- It’s Not Civil To Question Obama’s Citizenship