Do NOT Go To The “Cash For Clunkers” Website Unless You Want All Of Your Computer Data And Usage Monitored Recorded
The Obama administration released a statement just now, saying it was reviewing and removing the Orwellian disclaimer on the “Cash For Clunkers” website. Eff you, lefty bloggers. We’re NOT conspiracy theorists, we are realists with the truth. Buuuut, how do we know the Government will no longer monitoring and recording us? Because they say they will stop? Please. Do you now seriously trust Obama (and foreign interests) not to hack you?!
Holy crap, people…PLEASE do not go to the government’s “Cash For Clunkers” website (cars.gov so you’ll know what to AVOID). From the site:
“This application provides access to the DoT CARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a Federal computer system and is the property of the U.S. Government. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected and disclosed to authorized CARS, DoT, and law enforcement personnel, as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign.”
The government is trying to make you give up your Constitutional rights.
Related Posts on Right Soup:
- Third Parties Sent Out White House Emails?
- “Cash For Clunkers” Ends, “Cash For Refrigerators” Is Next
- Lord Monckton’s Summary Of Climategate And It’s Issues
- Memphis Newspaper Publishes Searchable List Of Gun Owners
- Prominent Democratic Consultant, “Advisor B”, Identified From Blago Tapes
- Michele Bachmann Calls For Investigation Of Obama Judicial Appointment
- Right Sightings
- Michael Savage: Turn Tea Party Into “Impeach Obama” Party
- John Brennan Panders To “Flying Imam” Ringleader
- Why Underwater Loans Are NOT Being Negotiated
- Right Sightings
- National Tea Party Convention: Breitbart Spanks The Media!
- Too Late To Apologize: A Declaration
- It’s Not Civil To Question Obama’s Citizenship